© 2017 Joseph L. Moore
All Rights Reserved
Title 17 Copyrights of the United States Code
§106. Exclusive rights in copyrighted works
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material in this blog, without the express, written permission from the owner, is strictly prohibited. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Excerpts and links may be used, provided full and clear credit is given to Joseph L. Moore and losthedgehog.com.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice for:
1. Spam or questionable spam
3. Ad hominem attacks
4. Any reason at the discretion of the owner
All information in this blog is published for general information only. losthedgehog.com does not make any warranties regarding thoroughness, reliability and/or accuracy of this information. Any action taken using information found on within is strictly at your own risk. losthedgehog.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of information in this blog.
From this blog other websites can be visited by following links to external sites. While we strive to provide quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content or nature of these sites. These links do not imply a recommendation for all content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice.
Like many Web sites, losthedgehog.com makes use of log files. These files log visitors to the site – a standard procedure for hosting companies and part of hosting service’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp and referring/exit pages. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so in your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
It is important to provide additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. losthedgehog.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that losthedgehog.com has in its database personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
BY USING THIS BLOG, YOU CONSENT TO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER AND AGREE TO IT’S TERMS.
INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide an email to email@example.com that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
*** END ***